We are grateful for your interest in Bellis’ speakers program.
Bellis has the privilege of being invited into many high school classrooms, community groups and workplaces to present real adoption stories. This important work creates a culture of support and understanding for adoption and is possible only because of the dedication of dozens of volunteers – like you.
To ensure all volunteers are prepared to participate in this program, they are required to complete a few simple steps:
Step One: Completion of an online certification. You can start that now by watching this video and following the instruction through to the online certification.
Once your certification is complete, we will assist you through next steps:
– In-person training at one of four opportunities offered throughout the year.
* Register for the next Twin Cities workshop
* Register for our first Rochester workshop
– Show proof of auto liability insurance
– Background screening, with all expenses covered by Bellis
Once these steps are completed, volunteers will receive notices of upcoming speaking opportunities and given access to the online database.